Thank you for the kind words of encouragement and support; that was truley my positive for yesterday.
I got to see Keola for a visit yesterday after the meeting. It was so wonderful to see and hold and hug and talk to my baby again!
It was also very disturbing to hear some of the things coming from him. I won't go into detail here because I feel at this point I need a lawyer on my "side" and I want to make sure that whatever I say can be admissible if/when needed. Keola isn't safe at his dad's place.
His dad does not seem to be physically harming him, however his dad is only home two days a week and approx. an hour or two before bedtime. There are two other boys in the house (4,2) and it sounds like the violence is most occuring between them.
The meeting was ridiculous. I feel like the last couple meetings are only happening to build a stronger case against me as a parent and to get my rights removed/limited/changed/ect. Keola's dad rarely says a word during the meeting, his wife/fiance/baby mama (to be, she's pregnant, reportedly a girl who may or may not be getting put up for adoption) does most of the talking. Another main point of the meeting was wife/fiance/baby mama has a custody battle over her four year old, I feel she is blaming Keola's presence for why her custody is in jeopardy. They have been fighting over custody for four years and now that Keola is in the home it seems like it is a convenient scape goat.
I am really upset by what is happening and feeling quite hopeless and discouraged. I don't really feel like I have options, anyone on my "side" or "team" (as far as technical support). I am in compliance with everything that has been asked of me. I am still fighting to get my financial aid back.
I guess that's all for now.