A mixed blessing coming from all of this is I will be able to start training again regularly. I'm really excited about this. One of the best ways I work my stress and anxiety out is by working up a sweat. When I have time to do it, I have about a 3 hour routine I do at the gym. I LOVE IT! It takes about 30-40 mins to really get into it but when I'm done I have the best endorphin high and feel like a rubbery noodle. One of the greatest feelings ever!
Here is a sample of what I do:
60 mins on Treadmill or Elliptical
20-30 mins on Recumbent bicycle
40-60 mins Free weights and Machine weights working arms/legs
2 miles in a pool (when available)
20 mins in a Suana or steam room
My goal is to lose 60# by end of Spring quarter (June) but I will be content with 40# Tomorrow I am planning on taking measurements and photos. (not sure if I'm brave enough to post... we'll see lol)
Wish me luck! I gotta DO IT!